Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Humyn Right

Ahh, back to doing regular posts. It's been a while, I got a lot of new records, I'm gonna try and show them all, but who knows what will happen. Anyways, I thought I'd show the 2nd press of +HIRS+ - "Worship" 7" that they were gracious enough to include with my last order. Single-sided, pink vinyl, 45 RPM.
This pressing is more how I pictured the 1st pressing would look like. Before it got a physical release, "Worship" was always linked with the image of the goat man(on their bandcamp), but it was actually released in a black envelope sleeve. With this 2nd press, we get a more traditional fold-over sleeve package with a fabulous hot pink color scheme. I love the color pink, so I am really digging how this record looks and sounds.
It even comes with a pink dust sleeve. I've never seen that before!
This 2nd press was limited to 69 hand-numbered copies. As you can see, I got #3. I think the main reason behind the repress was to have it for their Australian tour. 


~VII

No comments:

Post a Comment