Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

Mind Ripper

Words cannot express how much I love Inset Warfare. All the records I own by them are like my children, and I'm constantly on the hunt for more(at affordable prices of course). This is my favorite split of theirs that I own; the Insect Warfare/Carcass Grinder split 7", clear vinyl, 3rd press, 33 RPM.

Probably my favorite sounding recording that Insect Warfare have had. Nice and beefy, it really makes up for the lack of bass. Plus, this split features the utterly excellent track "Mind Ripper", which has to be one of my favorite grind songs ever(later re-recorded for the "World Extermination" album). Carcass Grinder are a rad, raw as fuck grind band from Japan. I think they're a good band to pair with IW, and their side is a quality listen too.

Great artwork all around.

You can find this on Discogs for pretty cheap. Highly recommended. 



~VII

1 comment: