Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

PCP Torpedo

Here's the latest addition to my growing Agoraphobic Nosebleed collection, the "PCP Torpedo" 6". I think this is a 2nd pressing, on red/black mix vinyl, 45 RPM. Fun fact of the day; up until YESTERDAY I always thought this thing was called "PCP Tornado". Smart.

Very happy to finally get this record. It's one that's been evading me for a while and I finally found it for a good price on Vinyl Junkie. Definitely not there best stuff, but it's still some kick ass grindcore. 10  songs in all, I think only 2 pass the 1 minute mark. Really not a whole lot more I can say, it's typical early ANb, what more should I say?




~VII

3 comments:

  1. This is one of my all time favorite ANb records. The in-the-red wall of noise production is kind of unique to this record, even if the tunes are typical of this era of ANb's sound. It's like the alternative universe HydraHead ANb sound that could have been...

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's still really good, I think I'll have to listen to it more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought this was PCP Tornado too! Thats really weird. Great record though.

    ReplyDelete